CTD with Grand VJ 1.5

Please check the FAQ - Knowledgebase first
This forum is not the place to request for urgent assistance

If you have an urgent support request or have a problem concerning registration, serial numbers, orders, personal info etc.. you must go there to post a trouble ticket instead of using this forum.

Moderators: Jdoniaute, crustea

CTD with Grand VJ 1.5

Postby TimeOfDefiance » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:45 pm

I bought a laptop specifically more than powerful enough to run Grand VJ and do what I need it to do. So last night, I used Grand VJ for an extended period of time for the first time publicly at a small show. I think through the 6 hour long show, Grand VJ crashed randomly about 5 or 6 times, froze up my laptop once, and I lost midi control with my Korg nanoKontrol a couple times and had to restart Grand VJ to get it running again. Each time I got a CTD, I didn't get any error codes or messages at all either. Each time it crashed, I believe I was only running 3 or 4 layers, so after a couple crashes, I started shutting down layers I wasn't still using and it still crashed a couple times when I was only using 2 layers.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. I very much want to get this up and running like it should quickly as I have several more upcoming shows very soon.

Re: CTD with Grand VJ 1.5

Postby fourthfloor » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:32 pm

Did you ever find any fix/resolution for this issue? I'm having a similar type of crash.

Return to Support & Assistance