Skipping a BANK - MIDI

Please check the FAQ - Knowledgebase first
This forum is not the place to request for urgent assistance

If you have an urgent support request or have a problem concerning registration, serial numbers, orders, personal info etc.. you must go there to post a trouble ticket instead of using this forum.

Moderators: Jdoniaute, crustea

Skipping a BANK - MIDI

Postby kitchenman » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:38 am

Hi, I am using Note on / Note off to change to next bank and it generally works as expected. But every now and again vj seems to think I have sent 2 notes when I have only sent 1 note! I am then out of step with my controller. I am using MIDI-OX to monitor what is being sent to vj and I am only sending one note! ... I am setting a data value to hex 4A / dec 74 and have set the min and max value to 73 and 75 in the MIDI mapping screen. I'm note sure why I have to set the min and max values because 74 is between the default values of 0 and 100 but for some reason if I leave the default values I cannot change bank. I'd like to know why that is!
Thanks
kitchenman

Re: Skipping a BANK - MIDI

Postby kitchenman » Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:07 pm

well, I dont really understand why but its working having set the Min Value to 100.00 and the Max Value to 70.00. Perhaps someone can tell me what these values mean?
kitchenman

Return to Support & Assistance