Discounted Equipment hire for users in NZ

Shameless self-promotion of your VJ/DJ/Video-Artist talents.. Let the others discover what you can do with our software!
If you need to book a VJ for an event, check this topic or post your request here!

Moderators: Jdoniaute, crustea

Discounted Equipment hire for users in NZ

Postby PhasedMedia » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:31 am

Offering a discount on equipment hire and DVD footage packs to any registered users of this forum based in NewZealand.

-MediaServers. From VJ to broadcast level systems. Midi/DMX.
-Standalone HD Media Players.
-103" Panasonic Plasma Displays. Native 1080p.
-MPDP Walls. seamless 42" plasma panels matrixed together in any arrangement. Up to (10x)x(5y). 853x480px resolution per panel.
-50" Panasonic Plasma Displays. Native 1080p
-42" Panasonic Plasma Displays.
-Touchscreens, various sizes from 7" to 15", desktop or install type (for Expos and tradeshows).
-Fibre-optic cabling for long DVI-D/HDMI video runs.
-Various seamless switchers and signal converters.
-DVD Footage packs. Custom footage designed with lighting designers in mind. All the basics (fire/water/smoke/nature etc) plus LED styled footage.

If anyone is interested let me know.
Will
PhasedMedia
PhasedMedia
Expert user

Software demonstration (GrandVJ/ArkaosDMX/MediaMaster) in NZ

Postby PhasedMedia » Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:31 am

kia ora,
Just a heads-up. I am arranging software demonstrations (and afterparties) to be held in Christchurch and Auckland in July (dates TBC).

Afternoon workshop_1: Multimedia/postproduction design students/VJs, and public interest.
Afternoon workshop_2: Industry-specific workshop (AV/Lighting companies/ event production companies). Hardware focus.
Evening workshop: Advanced users/ Hi-Def playback/ broadcast-level hardware/ DMX/artnet and IP control/ troubleshooting.
Night: Party

I will be providing all required hardware (servers/screens/mixers/etc) for these events, and it will be free entry (perhaps small charge for general public to afterparty to recoup costs, no charge for workshop attendees).

Each workshop will be limited to 20 or so people to allow for Q&A.

Should anyone wish to be involved, please feel free to PM or email me.

I will update this post when I have confirmed dates and venues.
Will
PhasedMedia
PhasedMedia
Expert user

Return to What you've done - Promote yourself!