Cheap equipment hire for registered users in th UK

Shameless self-promotion of your VJ/DJ/Video-Artist talents.. Let the others discover what you can do with our software!
If you need to book a VJ for an event, check this topic or post your request here!

Moderators: Jdoniaute, Quentin, crustea, pierre, polanri

Cheap equipment hire for registered users in th UK

Postby nick c » Mon May 04, 2009 10:05 am

I thought i would anounce, that i am about to starting up a new video projection hire company in the UK. my office is in Southend on Sea in Essex, so i am very close to London

I will be offering a 50% discount on dry hire of equipment to any of the registered users on this forum.

i have six 4,500 and two 10,000 lumin DLP projectors, screens, cables, splitters, camera's, lighting desks and all the kit needed to do clubs, conferences and concerts. i can suply all the equipment to do triple and six screen outputs.

As i myself do not do VJing, (DMX controlled media servers only) i am looking for freelance VJ's to go on my books, so i can also offer this service to clients.

My new website is in progress, and i will post the link as soon as my site is online. so in the mean time, if anyone has any questions about the equipment that i have available, or wants to find out some more about what my plans, please feel free to contact me direct on any of the links below

cheers
Nick Calthrop

Technical & Creative Director
Lighting/Video/Lasers/Stage Design

Mobile +44 (0) 7974 091 279
Skype nick.calthrop
Email nickcalthrop@yahoo.co.uk

Failing to plan, is planning to fail!!!!!
nick c
Expert user

Postby nick c » Mon May 04, 2009 10:09 am

sorry, i had not changed my signature to include my contact details, so please find below.

Nick Calthrop

mobile 07974 091 279
skype nick.calthrop
email nickcalthrop@yahoo.co.uk
Nick Calthrop

Technical & Creative Director
Lighting/Video/Lasers/Stage Design

Mobile +44 (0) 7974 091 279
Skype nick.calthrop
Email nickcalthrop@yahoo.co.uk

Failing to plan, is planning to fail!!!!!
nick c
Expert user

Return to What you've done - Promote yourself!